“MATHLA” located at an altitude of 2300 Meters, ideal for hikers looking for a day hikes around Dharamshala. One can encounter the Majestic view of The Dhauladhar Range to the north and Kangra valley panoramic sightseeing to the south. Enjoy Peace, calmness and share local seasonal food cooked in firewood with your beloved family members or your colleagues all at one place.
HighlightsHike Distance: 15 kms round trip via Bhagda Trail Elevation: 7546 feet (2300 meters) Total Elevation Gain: 2900 feet (900 meters) from Khaniyara Village Hiking Time: 3 – 4 hours Why climb the trail to Mathla? Enjoy Peace, calmness and share local seasonal food cooked in firewood with your beloved family members or your colleagues all at one place. Crowd Factor: Isolated Scenery Factor: Great View
- Meet up at Aghanjar Mahadev, Khaniayara (Dharamshla)
- Start hiking from Aghanjar Mahadev to Bhagda Campsite (1900 Mtrs) via Nagooni Stream @ 2 – 3 Hrs
- Short rest at @Bhagda Campsite.
- Take trail toward MATHLA (2300 Mtrs) @ 1 – 2 Hrs
- Trek down to Khaniayara before sun down
- Trek Over
- 1-2 PAX 2000/- Per Head
- 3-5 PAX 1800/- Per Head
- 5-8 PAX 1600/- Per Head
- 8 Above 1400/- Per Head